1. Eligibility: The Hisense Win a Hat-Trick of Cars Prize Draw (the "Promotion") is open to mainland UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 years or over, who have met the purchase requirement detailed below. Entrants must hold a full and valid driving licence.
2. Exclusions: The Promotion is not open to residents of Northern Ireland or to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated or involved with administration of the Promotion.
3. Purchase Requirement: In order to enter the prize draw entrants must have purchased one of the following Hisense TV Models during the Promotion Period detailed in paragraph 4 below: [H75U9AUK, H65U7AUK, H55U7AUK, and H50U7AUK only].
4. Promotion Period: Purchases must be made between 00:00 on 16th April 2018 and 23:59 on 15th July 2018. The closing date for entries for the prize draw is 23:59 on 22nd July 2018. Entries received after this time will not be accepted or entered for the prize draw.
5. How to enter: To be entered for the prize draw you must register your details by completing and submitting the official entry form online at www.hisenserewards.co.uk/worldcup. You will be required to enter a valid Hisense model number and receipt number to complete and submit your entry. A copy of your Customer Sales Receipt will also be required as proof that you have met the purchase requirement detailed in paragraph 3 above. Completion of these mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks and validate entries. Only one entry may be submitted per person and per TV purchased in accordance with paragraph 3 above.
6. The Prizes: Three lucky winners will win a Kia Sportage 1.6T-GDi GT-Line in Fusion White only. The prizes are non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prizes with alternative prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so. Entrants and winners are solely responsible (at their own cost) for ensuring that they hold or obtain all necessary driving licences and insurance policies and meet all other requirements, as may be necessary to be the registered keeper of any prize, or to use or drive the prize.
7. Selecting the Winners: The winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process during the week commencing 23rd July 2018.
8. Notifying Winners: The winners will be notified by telephone (using details provided at entry) during the week commencing 23rd July 2018 and must provide an address and any other information reasonably required by the Promoter, in order to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within thirty (30) days of first being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. Delivery of the Prizes: Each prize will be delivered to one mainland UK address only, as given by the winner.
10. Promoter's Decision is Final: The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. Information Concerning Winners: The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days after the date of the closing date of the Promotion.
12. Acceptance of These Terms and Conditions: Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions or who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. Technical Issues: The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or submitted due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
14. Liability of the Promoter: Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. Publicity: Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
16. Personal Data: Personal data supplied during the course of this Promotion may be used by the Promoter and passed on to third party suppliers (including The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited) only insofar as required for the purposes of administering and operating the Promotion and for arranging and delivery of the prize.
17. Applicable Law: The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter: The Promoter of this prize draw is Hisense UK Limited of Unit 2 Meadow Court, Millshaw, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8LZ. The promotion will be managed on behalf of the Promoter by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG.